Could you be our new Social Media Manager?
We are looking for an experienced social media manager who has a passion for online marketing and all things creative.
The role will involve developing, implementing, tracking and optimising our clients’ social media campaigns across a wide range of social channels. You’ll be an important member of our marketing team, working primarily for one of our global clients. Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to further develop their existing social media expertise in a lively agency setting.
What’s involved (but not exhaustive):
- Planning, creating and executing paid social media campaigns
- Developing social media strategies
- Communicating directly with clients
- Writing great social media and short form content
- Project managing several campaigns at a time
- Measuring and reporting the performance of campaigns and assessing against set KPIs
- Online community management support
If you’re the right person for this job, you’ll have the following:
- At least three years proven managerial experience in social media
- Up-to-date knowledge of latest trends and social media best practices
- Strong analytical and reporting skills, able to identify insights from data
- A flair for creating content and copywriting for social media platforms
- Experience in setting up paid advertising across Meta, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Twitter platforms
- A highly-organised approach and ability to manage your own workload
- Great team-working, presentation and communication skills
- Drive and self-motivation, with aspirations to grow and succeed within the business
It would be an advantage if you had:
- Agency experience
- Influencer marketing experience
What’s the perks?
- 34 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays
- Hybrid working policy, with the opportunity to work from home up to 2 days per week
- Coaching, training and mentoring programmes
- DBA and Marketing Society Memberships
- A social budget provided by Dynam for things like meals out, Easter egg hunts and barbecues
This is a full time position based at either our converted farmhouse office in Inverness or our office in the west-end of Glasgow.
Give us your pitch!
To apply, send us your CV and a short covering email to email@example.com explaining why you’d be the right fit for this role.
Closing date for applications is Monday 8th March.