We're recruiting for a Digital Marketing Executive02 May, 2018
Digital Marketing Executive
Dynam, a successful marketing, branding and web agency, is looking for a digital marketer with a passion for providing clients with outstanding service and the best digital marketing campaigns around. The role involves developing, implementing, tracking and optimising our clients’ PPC and social media campaigns across all digital channels, continually working to improve conversion rates. You’d be an important member of our marketing team, working for our growing list of clients who operate across a range of business sectors.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is looking to build on their digital marketing experience in a lively agency setting. We want somebody who will challenge our current digital marketing practices and consistently deliver results for our clients.
- Managing varied client accounts - acting as the main point of contact for all work
- Writing great content for a variety of platforms
- Liaising with the creative team to produce eye-catching graphics, videos and animations
- Planning and executing PPC and social media advertising campaigns
- Improving conversion rates on existing campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance
- Identifying trends and insights
- Project management
- Supporting email marketing activities and database segmentation
- Account management experience or evidence of working with a wide variety of people or departments
- Knowledge of social media advertising - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram; able to identify potential campaigns and execute effectively
- Some knowledge of Google Adwords
- Driven and self-motivated with aspirations to grow and succeed within the business
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- At least two years’ proven work experience in digital marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- A degree in marketing or a related field
This is a full time position based at our converted farmhouse office in Inverness. A love of cats and dogs is a bonus.
Give us your pitch! To apply, send us your CV and a covering email to email@example.com explaining why you’re the right person for the job.
Closing date for applications is Monday 14th May by 12pm.