We're hiring! Senior Marketing Account Manager - Inverness05 February, 2020
We are looking for an account manager to join our friendly and creative team. You will work across a wide range of business sectors for our clients who are based both in the UK and beyond.
It's an exciting time for Dynam, thanks to a growing number of employees and some fantastic client projects. Over the last twelve months, we've gained new and extended contracts with companies including Mowi, Porterbrook, Highlands and Islands Enterprise, Caley Marina, Scottish Natural Heritage and Orion. It's a great time to join the company and really make your mark.
You will be expected to work with our design, marketing and web teams to deliver projects on everything from brand and websites to social media. You will work on multiple projects at the same time, all while making sure that our clients have a great experience from start to finish.
We are looking for someone who is looking to build on their experience in a lively agency setting. We want somebody with fresh thinking who will challenge our current digital marketing practices and consistently deliver results for our clients. Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work autonomously while delivering high-quality work to deadline is what we need.
- Managing varied client accounts - acting as the main point of contact for all work
- Liaising with the creative team to produce eye-catching graphics, videos and animations
- Writing great content for a variety of platforms
- Project management
- Planning and executing social media campaigns
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance
- Identifying trends and insights
- Supporting email marketing activities and database segmentation
What we are looking for
- Driven and self-motivated with aspirations to grow and succeed within the business
- Highly organised and able to manage own workload
- Fresh thinking
- Account management experience or evidence of working with a wide variety of people or departments
- Project management experience
- Knowledge of social media advertising - LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram- able to identify potential campaigns and execute effectively
- At least two years’ proven work experience in digital marketing
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
A degree in marketing or a related field would be an advantage.
In return for bringing all that to us, we’ll offer an attractive benefits package and, most importantly, a great team of colleagues who’ll make you laugh daily and help you produce work that you are proud of.
Dynam benefits include:
- 34 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays
- Childcare voucher scheme
- A social budget provided by Dynam for things like meals out, Easter egg hunts and Super Bowl parties
- Lots of cake!
- A dog-friendly office
This is a full time position based at our converted farmhouse office in Inverness.
Give us your pitch!
To apply, send us your CV and a short covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining why you’re the right person for the job.
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st February.