We’re recruiting!02 November, 2018
We're looking for a graphic designer to work between our Inverness and Glasgow offices. We will be looking for them to bring energy, creativity, and fresh ideas to the business. As an integral member of our design team, you'll be working across a wide range of business sectors for our growing list of clients across the UK.
WHO ARE YOU?
You should be imaginative, personable and enthusiastic, with a real passion for design and the ability to interpret client briefs with an inspired, proactive and positive attitude. Able to quickly integrate yourself within the team, you'll also be someone who can effectively manage multiple briefs, design all types of marketing materials on- and offline, and be able to use your creativity to deliver quick and innovative design solutions.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Joining Dynam gives you the opportunity to develop and hone your talents across a unique range of thought-provoking projects. You'll work closely with a broad selection of interesting clients - and become part of a close-knit, growing team tackling a varied and fast-paced workload.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Hands-on implementation of a diverse range of creative projects
- Production of creative and engaging ideas that connect with target audiences
- Development and execution of concepts and content across a varied spectrum of communication channels - especially digital and motion graphics
- Working collaboratively with colleagues throughout projects
- Attending client meetings as and when required
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
- 2+ years industry/agency experience
- Fluent in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects and Premiere
- Solid understanding of all delivered channels across print, brand, digital and motion graphics
- Ability to juggle multiple briefs and deadlines when required
This is a full-time position based primarily at our converted farmhouse office in Inverness. A love of cats and dogs is a bonus!
£ salary dependent on experience.
Please send your portfolio and CV with a covering email telling us what you feel you can bring to our company and why you are the ideal candidate for this role. Deadline Monday 19th November 2018.